Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of St. Vincent College. Since the college educates those students who are working during the day, finding a suitable job for the students is a prerequisite for effective education. The college has all the required infrastructure and excellent facilities for students to pursue their studies and prepare themselves for a better career. The college has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes. The college now offers M.S. Office and Tally ERP 9 to students to enhance their computer skills and accountancy so that they are better suited for competitive career. The objective of the Training and Placement Cell is to ensure 100% employment of all the students graduating from the college. The college offers regular training in soft-skills. There are also guest lectures and workshops on Personality Development, Career Guidance, Time Management, Life Style Management, Stress Management and other such topics.
- The Cell maintains contact with various industries and reputed companies in Pune and Mumbai.
- The Cell organizes various workshops and guest lectures on career guidance.
- The Cell organizes campus recruitment programmes for the students.
- The Cell displays various advertisements and employment news on the notice board for the benefit of the students.
- The Cell maintains a very cordial relationship with all the recruiting industries and also prepares the recruited candidates to face the competitive world.
- Our ex-students pass on the information regarding job vacancies to the Placement Cell.
- The Cell is headed by one of the faculty members and assisted by a team of staff and students.
Training & Placement Cell
- Prof. Gilbi John (Co-ordinator)
- Mr. Rudolph Devanesan (Staff)
- Mr. Renson Vas
- Mr. Praphulla Gaikwad (Alumni)
- Mr. Laxman Tambe (Alumni)
- Mr. Prashant Mhaske (S.Y. B.Com)
- Ms. Himanchi Gupta (S.Y. B.Com)
- (T.Y. B.Com)
Mobile: Prof. Gilbi John – 9764158668
Mr. Rudy Devanesan – 9850428881